Friday, June 29, 2012

Instant Milk and Eggs on sale.. and so much more this July


Hello! I hope you are all enjoying your summer as much as I am. As July approaches, I wanted to let you all know of the specials for July. Beginning July 2nd, the following items will be on sale. Prices listed are the sale price for a #10 can.

10 Grain Pancake Mix: $9.79
FD Banana Slices: $23.09
FD Blueberries: #36.69
Instant Milk: $17.39
Egg Whites: $24.79
Scrambled Egg Mix: $33.59
Whole Eggs: $18.39
FD Sausage Crumbles: $35.09
THRIVE Express 5 packs on sale:
Baked Potato Cheese Soup: $27.59
Creamy Garden Vegetable Chowder: $27.59 
Southwestern style Chicken and Rice: $31.89


My very favorite THRIVE food item is our Instant Milk. I, too, used to turn my nose up at the idea of powdered milk. But when I tried the Instant milk from THRIVE, I finally put cold cereal back on our food storage menu. THRIVE's Instant Milk is fat free, made from 100% real dairy and as such, it tastes, and cooks, like real milk. I have made ice cream, buttermilk, whipped topping, soups, sauces, ricotta cheese and so much more with my Instant Milk. I have friends who make their own yogurt with it. This versatile item is something no home pantry should be without. It lasts unopened in the can for up to 25 years, and once you open it, it still lasts up to 2 years. 

Homemade vanilla ice cream made with THRIVE Instant Milk

The other item I think every pantry should have are THRIVE Whole Eggs. I use them in making cakes, cookies, quiche, ham fried rice, breakfast scrambles, meatloaf, and so much more. They work just like regular eggs, and a #10 can will reconstitute into 18 dozen eggs. No taking up space in your fridge, no missing out on that batch of brownies because you ran out of eggs and can't make it to the store. 

Mini Quiche bites made with THRIVE Whole Egg Powder
To order your Instant Milk, Whole Egg Powder, and anything else THRIVE offers, just contact me. You can reach me at 714-683-7562 or ThriveWithHemsath@gmail.com. And as always, if you have any food storage questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I am here to help!

Your Shelf Reliance Personal Consultant, 
Whitney Hemsath

No comments: