Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Monthly Specials and disconitnued items

Hello friends. Shelf Reliance has changed the way they do their special deals lately. Instead of seasonal specials, they are now doing monthly specials. I have added a link to the monthly specials ad under the "Links to Help You Thrive" section at the top of the right margin of this blog. I will update that link each month so you know what deals are going on. There's still a few days left to order the October Specials, which are pictured below, so if you're interested, contact me and let me know ASAP so I can get that order placed for you. (The deals are all for #10 cans).

Also, Shelf Reliance has announced that they will be discontinuing the following items.
  • Freeze Dried Mandarins - effective immediately. Unstable crop productions have limited supply, so to ensure they can fulfill orders already placed, they are no longer taking any orders for the Mandarins. They will hopefully bring this item back when possible, and will keep us posted.
Effective December 31st, 2011 no more orders will be taken for these four items (and orders will only be filled as long as current supplies last).
  • Dehydrated Banana Chips
  • Dehydrated Pineapple
  • Dehydrated Mixed Bell Peppers
  • Dehydrated Sweet Potatoes
Personally, I'm pretty bummed about the bell peppers, so I'm stocking up. On the upside though, they did say they have a few new fruits and vegetables they are adding to the line up in early November. So as soon as they release what those are, I will let you know.

So there's your updates. See the October Specials below, and like I said, if you want to get in on any of those deals, just let me know by Monday the 31st. Thanks!






No comments: